Vivienne is a pathfinder, an inspirer of transformation, an organisational innovator, a movement creator, a designer, a disruptive thinker, a teamcoach, a leader in love and journey shaper, who uses her deep sensing skills to recognize what is required in the system to create opportunities for transformation.
I don't like job descriptions very much. Never did. It is also my humble opinion, that these 'job boxes' will come to an end soon and that people will take up roles, matching with their talents. That is my dream. So if people ask me 'what I do', I tend to focus more on explaining HOW I work, which is putting myself in a (whatever) system, connecting to people and strengths available, sensing what is needed to achieve the goals (or even better dreams) of the place and co-create that with those having energy for it.
For me, 2017 is the year of exploration and purposeful action at the same time. I believe those can be two parallel paths. While being in action, connected to my purpose, I can best experience where I have the most impact, added value and where I get the most energy from. So I am exploring how I can stay out of any box, yet connected to everything, offering a way of working and being that is impactful and different, yet respectful to the system I am in at that moment.
So, at this moment (June 2017) I am serving by doing the following:
- Organisational innovator at Down to Earth@work: coordinating the development process of DTE@work and co-creating development processes with customers using the movie as the main source of inspiration, since the movie is meant to be worked with, not to be consumed.
- Leading topteam journeys.
- Organising an Inspiring Self Retreat of 3 days in September at Texel, combining inspiration for your personal leadership with a lot of body treats, so save the date if interested September 15, 16 and 17 and for more information see the 'inspiration & transformation page on this website!
- Offering purpose coaching: coaching individual people in the process of transforming their careers or lives to serve a better world by connecting and sharpening their purpose, helped by their key values.
- Part of a worldwide 'Reinventing ourselves' facilitators movement. Finding new innovative ways to facilitate transformation in order to speed up transformation so desperately needed in the world.. Organising inspiring get-togethers with like-minded souls exploring their best selves and where to have the most added value to the world.
- And there will be a pop-up fish restaurant at the beach in Texel during two August fridays ;-)!
Since I allowed myself a 'lab' year to explore what (if any fixed) form of activities will be my offer, I will experiment with a lot of different forms. One of the key prerequisites is, that I have to feel there is some energy in a request being made. So apart from the things I am doing at this moment, other activities that I am experienced in and am offering within VivU BuntU are: whole systems change development, team coaching, co-creation workshops, inspirational sessions, leadership development, culture assessments and more. Always built from a vision in a very pragmatic, hands-on way using the strengths of the people and organisation.
2017 'have been' activities:
- Organisation innovator and inspirer of transformation at NS (Dutch Railways) operations.
- Design and organisation of inspirational events like 'Into your nature' (with Down to Earth, look at the page 'Down to Earth@heart' to get an idea how it was :-)).
- Creating 'Storytelling dinner elders-next gen' movement: in my mind and heart, but not in action at the moment. Anyone having energy for it to kickstart, very welcome!